Our clients include financial institutions, corporations, governments and organisations like the OECD and WBCSD.
Examples of projects done:
- For the OECD: we wrote a research paper on financing environmental and energy transitions at the local level.
- For asset managers: we designed and taught courses on sustainable investing and investing in transitions.
- For a local government: we designed a method to make societal value explicit and offer routes to monetization of benefits and financing of projects. Part of the work is available in an article (in Dutch).
- Research articles: discuss sustainable finance methods and offer sustainable finance case studies on Philips, McDonald’s, Air France-KLM and ABN AMRO’s impact report. An overview can be found here.
- Sustainable finance teaching: at RSM Erasmus University, we teach masters courses and a 3-day executive course on Sustainable Finance. Our MOOC (massive open online course) will be available shortly.
- Sustainable Finance textbook: our book ‘Principles of Sustainable Finance’ is the first academic textbook on the subject and was published by Oxford University Press in December 2018.